Thursday, October 25, 2007

Keeping Current Keeping Sane

Mark Hurst whose blog Good Experiences has been a resource in the creation of this endeavor wrote a book Bit Literacy: Productivity in the Age of Information and E-mail Overload which is reviewed at Head Butler Books. I need that book or I need to go back to a dial up modem. I do try to keep my inboxes empty for both my dayjob/realworld persona and online persona but then they pile up in day job to do, to read articles on work or on science, economics and other topics of interests.

One hypothesis to be put to the test is that it is a matter of it is just letting go. Keeping in mind that one of the original concepts of this endeavor was to create a repository for articles on topics I found interesting so that I could get to them when I had time. With Gmail, I can star items to get back to later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment